Engaged! Bailey + Baylee | Nashville Wedding Photographers Laura K. Allen Photography & Design | Ellington Agricultural Park Engagement Session

November 20, 2015

Nashville Wedding Photographer Laura K. Allen Photography & Design

One of Nashville’s most beautiful (and historical!) spots is Ellington Agricultural Center.  When Baylee & Bailey (how cool is it that they have the same name!?) picked this spot to shoot their engagement session, I was totally on board.  These two are incredibly photogenic, and it makes me that much more excited to be their wedding photographer!

Until next time!
Laura K. Allen
Nashville TN Wedding & Engagement Photographer

Laura K. Allen is a Nashville TN Wedding Photographer that specializes in Nashville Wedding & Engagement Photography, serving Nashville, Franklin, Madison, Hermitage, Mt. Juliet, Bellevue, Brentwood, Hendersonville, and surrounding areas.  Destination Wedding Packages available.

1. sarah

November 21st, 2015 at 1:05 am

ahhh this session is fabulous!!!!! and for petes sake can I please have that little black dress its perfection
    you are such a talented Nashville wedding and engagement photographer

2. Heather

November 23rd, 2015 at 12:38 am

Love this engagement session and can’t wait to see their wedding photos. You are the most talented Nashville wedding photographer and I am going to pass your info along to my friends who live in the Nashville area.

3. Mia

November 24th, 2015 at 6:00 am

I so wish I would have gotten married in Nashville so you could have been our wedding photographer! You are the best ever!

4. Jade

November 24th, 2015 at 5:28 pm

I have always been a fan, but my goodness! These are SPECTACULAR!! I am so interested in booking!

5. Arnold

November 24th, 2015 at 6:36 pm

Hithere,
    I am looking for a Nashville wedding Photographer or event photographer for a family reunion in January and would like to know your available dates. Also, do you take credit cards?

6. Sally

December 3rd, 2015 at 9:46 pm

What an amazing session. I so wish I was in Nashville so you could be our wedding photographer. Do you travel?

7. Denise

December 3rd, 2015 at 10:35 pm

This couple is too cute. I love her scarf!
    What I wouldn’t give to have you as my wedding photographer. In addition to Nashville, do you offer wedding photography elsewhere?

8. Sarah Cruz

January 2nd, 2016 at 4:16 pm

You Nashville TN Brides are so lucky. What a beautiful location. I love the fall looks and how each image is a new take on the adorable couple The colors look lovely and crisp. Love the interaction and expressions. Well done!