Married! Blake + Jennaca | Nashville Wedding Photographers Laura K. Allen Photography & Design | Mint Springs Farm Wedding

December 24, 2015

I’ve shared many reasons in previous blogs of why I love being a Nashville Wedding Photographer, but this wedding seems to encompass all of them.  I got to photograph a beautiful, joyful bride,  I got to capture an emotional, meaningful first look (blessed with GORGEOUS sunlight), I got to work with amazing wedding industry professionals at a gorgeous Nashville Wedding Venue- Mint Springs Farm, and I got to witness one of the most beautiful family moments I have ever seen….

Jennaca and Blake shared their vows with Jennaca’s daughter, Amory ( an adorable 3 year-old, spunky little peanut!).  It was incredibly touching and I was fighting back tears (good thing I have a camera to hide behind!).. It was such an incredible honor to photograph!

And as a total BONUS: I can’t forget to mention the awesome Flash Dance Mob at the reception!!!!!

I want to send a HUGE shoutout to the staff at Mint Springs Farm. Lynn, Keesha, and Brandy– thanks so much for helping me make sure our tight timeline went according to plan!  Y’all are fabulous! <3

Nashville TN Wedding Photographers

Nashville Wedding Photographer Laura K. Allen Photography & Design

Nashville Wedding Photographers

Laura K. Allen
Nashville Wedding Photographer

Laura K. Allen is a Nashville TN Wedding Photographer that specializes in Nashville Wedding & Engagement Photography, serving Nashville, Franklin, Madison, Hermitage, Mt. Juliet, Bellevue, Brentwood, Hendersonville, and surrounding areas.  Destination Wedding Packages available.

1. Devin

December 24th, 2015 at 6:51 pm

These are absolutely beautiful <3

2. Crystal Miller

December 24th, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Love the photos! Thanks for capturing my sister’s special day!

3. Laura Allen

January 2nd, 2016 at 3:09 pm

So glad you like them Crystal! 🙂

4. Clarissa

December 28th, 2015 at 7:25 pm

I am in LOVE with this wedding. You did such a great job capturing all the details, as well as the personality of the bride and groom. I can’t wait to contact you as I am in need of a Nashville wedding photographer!

5. Amy

December 30th, 2015 at 5:31 pm

What a gorgeous Nashville wedding captured by a terrific photographer. Would you ever be willing to travel for weddings?

6. Sasrah Cruz

January 2nd, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Adorable. Wish I was a Nashville TN Bride after seeing this location! The colors are lovely and I adore the shots with the sun streaming that highlights the beautiful bride. I love the close ups. Could almost smell that cake. Looks like a wonderful day. Captures are wonderful Laura K. Allen!

7. sarah

January 3rd, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Wow this is just breathtaking, the images are beautiful, the emotion so real, and the venue perfection! I so wish I lived closer to nashville, I would def want to hire you as my wedding photographer

8. Kim

January 6th, 2016 at 4:38 am

Oh my gosh! I have been searching for a wedding photographer for so long and I was beginning to lose hope. I thought I would never find anyone in Nashville and your work is PERFECT!

9. Brooke

January 6th, 2016 at 6:50 pm

I love the minty greens at mint springs! When you guys booked laura as your photographer in Nashville, what was the experience like? I’m considering hiring her too!

10. Leila

February 2nd, 2016 at 3:57 pm

I love going through all your Wedding posts. You are a talent Photographer! When I’m in Nashville this summer, I’d love to set up a session with you!