Married! Shelby + Phil

September 2, 2015

I pinched myself.  I LITERALLY PINCHED MYSELF when Shelby and Phil booked me as their wedding photographer.  I looked behind me like *who, ME???*

Every time I found out another detail about their wedding, I SQUEALED.  You’re getting married at Carnton Plantation?  Your bridesmaids are wearing mixed-matched dresses?  Your wearing a low-back dress AND a CATHEDRAL-LENGTH VEIL?! I die. The flowers, the cake, the EVERYTHING… was just…. perfect.  I nearly cried during their vows when I had only met them once (they live in NC)– if that doesn’t tell you how incredibly in love and adorable they are, I don’t know what will!!  Ok ok just look at these photos and you’ll understand why this is quite possibly my most favorite wedding gallery ever.

Nashville Wedding Photographer

1. Khrystal

September 21st, 2015 at 3:32 pm

AMAZING work! I am getting married in nashville. I will be getting in touch with you!

2. Krystal

September 21st, 2015 at 9:09 pm

Laura! You did an amazing job capturing this wedding day! I almost feel like I was there! Nashville brides, and brides everywhere would be lucky to have you as their wedding photographer!

3. Alysse

September 22nd, 2015 at 1:09 pm

SO.IN.LOVE.WITH.YOUR.WEBSITE It’s the most beautiful thing everrrrrrrrrrr! When I get married I’m going to Nashville and hiring you because you are the best Nashville wedding photographer!!!!

4. Jo

September 22nd, 2015 at 6:22 pm

You are the best wedding photographer I’ve seen in Nashville! Maybe anywhere! Gorgeous pictures!

5. Brooke

September 22nd, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Who knew Nashville was such a lovely place to get hitched!! I know you’re happy they picked you, but I bet they’re ECSTATIC that they hired you to photograph their wedding

6. Heather

September 22nd, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Love your work!! My sister is getting married next June and I will have to give her your name. You are definitely the best wedding photographer I know in Nashville!

7. Amanda

September 23rd, 2015 at 2:15 am

Absolutely gorgeous wedding photography! Are all of these in Nashville?

8. Rebecca

September 23rd, 2015 at 2:56 am

Beautiful work!

9. Lauryn

September 23rd, 2015 at 4:55 am

Oh my this is amazing! You did such a beautiful job on this wedding! My friend is getting married outside of Nashville and looking for a photographer I’ll have to tell her about you!

10. Megan Jolly

October 1st, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Love this Nashville Wedding!! You are such a great photographer!

11. Jo

October 14th, 2015 at 5:24 am

I’m so glad I found you on google! I just got engaged last week. We are planning a Nashville wedding and would LOVE to speak to you about being our photographer!

12. Tracy

November 2nd, 2015 at 3:41 pm

Nashville is so lucky to have you as a wedding photographer, I hope you travel too!!

13. Sarah

November 10th, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Gorgeous work! I would love to have a Nashville wedding and when I do, I will contact you as my photographer. 🙂

14. Kate

November 11th, 2015 at 10:21 pm

I’ve always wanted to visit Nashville. Your eye for capturing the beauty of weddings is amazing! Beautiful photographs!